Thanks for stopping by! This is my little creative place where I talk about all things craft, furry friends, living near the sea & loving life.
I sell my wares through Folksy and you can find me here

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Seals, skylines & Snow

Hi I've made it back & short of figured out how to upload my photo's now......don't ask how i've done this. A very steep learning curve & purchase of a book "Blogging for bliss". Anyway.....I really wanted to show you Boxing Day seals
We wrapped up warm from the North Sea winds & ventured not far to the Lincolnshire coast..........they were soooooo cute & wanted to take one home
My skyline purse is coming along a treat & is actually near completion, the photo below showsit about 3/4 done.....will take a photo when it's all ready to sell. Think I'm going to take it to The Jade Tree who have kindly agreed to sell my brooches & purses. is an amazing place if you ever get chance to visit, selling truly gorgeous craftwork & Art. Have to keep my purse tightly shut when I visit there! It's on Elm Hill in Norwich, a lovely historic part of the city....would love to have a studio there.....oh well I can dream..... Oh yes where was I.....my skyline purse
From the photo, lurking next to the skyline purse is a Christmas present from my my in laws. Kirstie Allsopp's stamping kit from M&S, gorgeous tin containing an alphabet stamping kit & some tiny cards. I'm loving the floral design on the tin and have already loaded it with my other stamps. I hope that everyone is coping with the snow ok.....we had loads in Norfolk yesterday. A very long scary journey home which took over 3 hours when it normally takes 40mins max. I've taken some pics of our back garden to show you. Betty & Beryl (our bunnies) are having a bed day today.
Hope you have a good rest of the week.....enjoy the snow if you have some....stay safe on the roads Natalie x

2 comments: