Thanks for stopping by! This is my little creative place where I talk about all things craft, furry friends, living near the sea & loving life.
I sell my wares through Folksy and you can find me here

Saturday 19 January 2013

A New Year Treat All For me :-)!

I've been very naughty & treated myself to the gorgeous Alpine Lodge Messenger Bag (above), courtesy of the lovely Jelly Jam Etsy shop......can't wait for the postie! Thought it was very appropriate for the weather we are having at the moment & love this type of bag. Having a lazy afternoon today but planning a winter walk tomorrow......must remember to take my camera then you can come along. Til Tomorrow Natalie x

2 comments:

  1. ..hello there...thank you for your lovely comment...i have also treated myself to a jelly jam alpine purse...we obviously share the same taste!best bloggy wishes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, lucky you, enjoy! :) x

    ReplyDelete