Thanks for stopping by! This is my little creative place where I talk about all things craft, furry friends, living near the sea & loving life.
I sell my wares through Folksy and you can find me here

Sunday 6 January 2013

Help Please!!!

Hello!
I've being to post for a couple of days now & having a nightmare!
Wondered if anyone could help?
When I try and insert an image (photo) and the box appears on the screen, the browse box is missing and I can't upload any photo's from my netbook???? have lots of lovely things to show......FRUSTRATING!
Here's hoping someone,somewhere has an answer as I am determined to blog more frequently this year. Not a good start.
Thanks in Anticipation
Natalie

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could be I'm useless at anything technical, hope you get it sorted soon! :) x

    ReplyDelete