Thanks for stopping by! This is my little creative place where I talk about all things craft, furry friends, living near the sea & loving life.
I sell my wares through Folksy and you can find me here

Thursday 23 May 2013

My lovely walk to work........

On a Wednesday and Thursday each week I work out of an office in Cromer which is on the North Norfolk coast, very handy as just 6 miles up the road from us. Every week the views on my walk to the office are breath taking and I never get fed up of them and stop for a minute or two......then have to scuttle fast the rest of the way....ha!
Although have to say this week has been VERY breezy! Where oh where has the sunshine gone to???
The following pic is of Henry Blogg, a famous figure in the town.......coxswain on the Cromer Lifeboat.
A short post this time but have to show this before I go, love it and when I told my sis I had bought a "Fox Garland", she said "Oh no not another fashion faux par!".....
Love it & even Hubby likes it but not sure if little sis will.....Ha!
Anyway off to see her this weekend for the bank holiday for a good catch up, cant wait!
Bye For Now & lets hope for a bit of the yellow stuff - SUNSHINE!
Natalie
x

1 comment:

  1. We've been camping near Cromer the last 2 years and loved it, it's got a faded charm about it don't you think! :) x

    ReplyDelete