Thanks for stopping by! This is my little creative place where I talk about all things craft, furry friends, living near the sea & loving life.
I sell my wares through Folksy and you can find me here

Monday 25 February 2013

Dip Dab's.......YummY!!!

The weekend just gone I finally got my act together & managed to post off Racheal's (Queenie Wilde) swapping parcel for Bobobun's swap...... Lots of yummy sweeties from my childhood
Remember these? Also included a postcard of my fav childhood book


Next came the handmade item.....decided to send a birdy case that i had made which can be used for glasses, sunglasses, pens or lippys.
 
For my favourite colour, I decided to combine this with my favourite shape which I have lots of round our cottage. Loved this myself & may just pop back to pick up one for myself. But will have to sneek it in as Hubby has said "No more hearts!", but I think that you can't have too many!!!
Included this cutie notebook as i saw from Racheal's pinterest she likes Toadstools.
 
Next came the vintage item....
Saw this little cutie in a new charity shop that has just opened near me that supports a local hospice, great find & great cause. I liked this for myself but knew/hope Racheal will think so to?!
 
I couldn't resist some lovely tissue paper from paperchase to wrap them & found these ribbons from Disaster Designs as well. For me the wrapping is just as important
All wrapped & Ready to go.......
 
As I had a day off today, i popped out to post my swapping parcel & also I had a postie card to say that I had a parcel waiting for me at the sorting office..........EXCITING!
It was like Christmas/Birthday opening my parcel and what a lovely suprise it was.....
 
The bag is absolutely gorgeous & love it.......thanks so much Racheal!!!! Everything was right up my street - very good choices. The yellow tissue wrapped parcel thats says "For Betty & Beryl" is apple treats for my 2 bunnies. They will love these......munch, munch.
Thank you Lisa for organising the swap, really enjoying doing this!
Just before I go, just wanted to show you my latest purse that I'm making


 



 

 
 
Got to finish off the backstitch writing & decide which colour zip to use? Decisions, Decisions
Anyway have a lovely week - Bye for Now
Natalie
x
 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely swap! Now I must get my act together and get my act together and get my swap sorted out! :) x

    ReplyDelete