Thanks for stopping by! This is my little creative place where I talk about all things craft, furry friends, living near the sea & loving life.
I sell my wares through Folksy and you can find me here

Sunday 10 February 2013

Finished........Finally!

After a busy week workwise, having a fairly relaxed weekend. Needed it as I felt my batteries were running abit low & needed recharging. So set to finally making up the skyline purse/travel wallet that I showed you a sneeky peak of in a previous post. Although it would be alot easier to get out the sewing machine to sew it up, I do really enjoy hand sewing. During this alongside having Betsy cat snuggled next to me (trying at ever possible opportunity to sneak on my lap - naughty kitty!), a lovely cosy open fire & watching a marathon session of "North & South" with the very lovely patrick Swayze - is what life is all about!!
I decided to use some 'London' print fabric on the reserve......& really like it.
Just needed to a the 'Big Ben' charm to the zip & will be FINISHED! HOORAH! This large purse/travel wallet will be winging it's way to "The Jade Tree" on Elm Hill in Norwich, to go with my other things for sale.
So I'm on to my next project.....doing a Valentines card for my Hubby. Hoping I will get it finished in time, always start off with such good intentions! Photo to follow in my next post as the light today is not good for taking photo's. As I type this it's pouring with rain outside & there's talk of snow as well so it was lovely to have my mini daff on my kitchen windowsil.....
Have a wonderful, fun filled coming week!!!!!!!!!!!!! Natalie x

1 comment: