Thanks for stopping by! This is my little creative place where I talk about all things craft, furry friends, living near the sea & loving life.
I sell my wares through Folksy and you can find me here

Tuesday 18 September 2012

So many projects.......So little time!

Whereis this year going it's racing by????
Above is a pressie for my hubby's Uncle Frank who we are close to & who I send hand written letters to.....so thought a fountain pen was quite appropriate. Going to make it into a journal cover with a blue spotty material background. It's very late already.......supposed to be for his 70th Birthday......but that was in August. Opps! Told him it's on it's way......via pigeon post.
My camera is playing up tonight, as I wanted to share my new collection of stamp brooches that I have recently completed that are now for sale in The craft Room shop in Norwich. So I PROMISE to come back tomorrow night to show you them.
Off now to blow dry my hair as sat doing this with post washed hair......then it's British Bake Off on TV...........GREAT!!!!!!
So til tomorrow
Byeeeee
Natalie

1 comment:

  1. You sound a bit like me! I am always chasing my tail when making homemade gifts! It will be worth it though! Ada :)

    ReplyDelete