Thanks for stopping by! This is my little creative place where I talk about all things craft, furry friends, living near the sea & loving life.
I sell my wares through Folksy and you can find me here

Sunday 18 August 2013

Creating such lovely memories!

Hello! As always been away far too long. Just lately I've had my usual lots of crafts projects on the go but don't seem to be able to finish anything as always have a yearning to go down to the beach when it's weather like this.....
 
I'm not one for crowds or lying on the beach, much prefer to have a little paddle & also started collecting sea glass and unusual peddles and shells for making jewellery over the wintertime. Thought it would it be a good craft activity to do to bring back lovely memories of sunny beachy days whilst I'm making.
My lovely younger sis visited us this weekend & as it was a sunny afternoon we headed not far from us to Mundesley (on the North Norfolk coast). Love this beach as it's a sandy beach and not too busy when you walk along abit.


Nothing makes me happier than wandering up & down, barefoot and taking pics......bliss!
My sis and Hubby became obsessed with finding sea glass for me. Trying to find bigger and bigger bits.
It was a blissful afternoon with ALOT of laughs.
This is a picture of me (on the right) & my little sis.......
We are very close and I miss her lots so these weekends are very special.
Hope this sunny weather continues as I've got a significant birthday (39 year & 365 days Ha!)coming up and I'm planning a Birthday beach barbeque and I've said that we each have to have inflatable animals. should be fun!
Hope everyone has had a great weekend too
Natalie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment