Thanks for stopping by! This is my little creative place where I talk about all things craft, furry friends, living near the sea & loving life.
I sell my wares through Folksy and you can find me here

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Never too old for cake & candles!

Apologies as I haven't been here in a while.....Busy,Busy,Busy!
But at the weekend was my hubby's Birthday, edging nearer to a BIG one. Started off with present opening and candle blowing out.

As the weather was so lovely we headed off to one of our favourite places.
We just love wandering round here....Blickling Hall. The history is fascinating & the gardens are amazing too look round. Then it was on for a pub lunch which was very yummy!

Whilst at Blickling, managed to pick these gems up from the 2nd hand bookshop. Sweet Valley High.....lots of memories of reading this series & the Agatha Christie will be added to my collection. The Nurse book is alot of fun. Never seen a nurse using a big circular saw to plaster off..."them were the days!"
Oh must show you my new necklace which I'm luvin at the moment!
Lots of fun & actually looks like one of those little pencils a builder or joiner would use.
.....And finally just going to show something that I'm working on at the moment, going to turn it in too a pouch for a handbag mirror......show you the finished item very soon!
Anyway Enjoy the sun & see you soon! Take Care x


No comments:

Post a Comment